Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ebook Release: "Sparkly Retail Death"

My second short story, "Sparkly Retail Death," is now available for purchase from Amazon. It can be read on Kindle or on the Kindle app for iPads, PCs and MACs. Thank you to Kortnee for all her hard work editing and to Neil Wells for my awesome cover! Thank you also to my wonderful support system for pushing me forward with your encouragement. Bill, mom, dad, Sarah, Gabe, Kortnee, you are a few of these wonderful people and I can't tell you how much it means to have you behind me. (These are just a few, there are more. Sorry if your name isn't listed.) Thank you also to my followers on here, twitter and facebook for the ongoing support.


Story Description: (Short Story) Jeff has been working as a manager in a retail store for the past two years. Every day is a struggle as he works with rude customers and dim-witted employees. There is finally hope for him when he receives a call to interview for his dream job but, when he is faced with a night of working with his two worst employees, this hope might prove to have arrived too late.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment