Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15 of NaNoWriMo (and some happy news!)

Today I felt much better than yesterday. My cold is clearing and my brain is becoming useful again. That said, on paper I didn't accomplish much. Let's look at the numbers:


Words Written Today: 386
Total Words Written: 36,001


Why are these numbers so dismal? Well, I spent the night helping with a report and, get ready for this, getting my ebook ready to be published! It has been uploaded on Amazon and will officially be available for purchase in about 24 hours. I will keep everyone updated on it's availability. 


So, tomorrow I have a lot of work to do but I don't feel like a failure. I will get my word count up tomorrow. For tonight, I am proud to say my ebook is almost available for purchase! 


Have a great night everyone!




 Bill suggested this for tonight's picture. :)
While the picture doesn't show writing,
it does show some pretty awesome books!
I think it fits for tonight since my ebook is up.
Remember the awesome talking books?
I loved them!

1 comment: