Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 8

Today began the second week of NaNoWriMo. It wasn't my most productive day but it wasn't the worst. I wrote a lot in the early hours of the day when I couldn't sleep. Because of my lack of sleep, I didn't write much more during the day...my brain felt a little frozen. SO, tonight I am going to get lots of sleep and get back to work tomorrow! On a side note, I worked today on getting things together for my first ebook. It's a short story and it should be up very soon. I plan on epublishing more of my stories and hopefully creating a collection of short stories. This is very exciting for me and hopefully it will be the start of something great!

Alright, here are the words for today!

Words Written: 2,039
Total Words Written: 21,020

This puts me under the 30,000 mark for "words to go" and it feels great! Let's hope tomorrow brings an even more productive day! Thanks again for all of the support. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment