Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5, Still Alive!

Sorry for the cheesy rhyme but I felt it was necessary to have a little fun after a long, LONG day. I'm proud to say that, despite working one of the biggest days of the season for our store, I exceeded my word count again. I didn't get to write as much as I wanted to but I did what I could. There are only so many hours in the day, right? Speaking of that, tomorrow is Daylight Savings time! We "fall back," which means an extra hour to write (or sleep before writing if you choose to think of it that way)! After closing the store tonight I open tomorrow so I will get to my writing at around 2pm. This leaves a nice open to time to write before I drudge through my homework. I am looking forward to tomorrow!


So here is where I stand after Day 5 of National Novel Writing Month:

Words Written Today: 1,870
Total Words Written: 12,071

I am officially out of the 40,000's when I look at how many words I have left to go. That's an awesome feeling! I am also still two days ahead of schedule according to their word count graph. I am close to passing the word count needed for Day 8 and I hope to pass that tomorrow. I'm still on track!

So here ends another day of writing. I hope everyone is feeling as productive as I am! Sidenote: Kortnee, I saw your word count for the day and you are kicking butt! Keep it up! And as I have been chanting this lately, I will finish with this: Just keep writing, just keep writing. What do we do? We write! Goodnight everyone! Enjoy the clock change!



No comments:

Post a Comment