Monday, November 14, 2011

NaNoWriMo Days 13 and 14

Sorry I didn't update last night but I've been slowly getting a cold and it's now taken over my body. I managed to write last night and was pleased with my progress. I am happy with the way everything is coming together and I can't wait to finish up the first draft so I can reread everything and flesh it out even more. Last night was pretty great for writing. Tonight, well not so much. Last night started to drain me and working today finished the job. I am now ready to sleep.


Here are the numbers for yesterday:


Words Written: 3,166
Total Words Written: 34,451


Today the cold took over my head and I've been fighting to write through a fog. I now have a headache so I am going to turn in and admit partial defeat.


Words Written Today: 1,164
Total Words Written: 35,615


Today wasn't a total failure but I know I could have done better. I guess it's good that I have been ahead of schedule just in case something like this happened. I'm now past Day 21's goal of 35,000 words so I'm not too worried that I came up short today. I am going to rest, relax and get my brain back in order. Tomorrow I will wake up, ready to conquer the next part of my book!


I hope everyone had a great start to their week, I'll try restarting mine tomorrow. Have a good night!


This is how I felt today!
 Yup, I got a bit more written than
 Spongebob did but not much.
This is how hard at work I want to be tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment