Sunday, November 20, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 20 (almost there!)

Just keep writing, just keep writing. What do we do? We write! And so ends Day 20. I was determined to put up some good numbers today and I am pleased to say, I did. I worked this afternoon, had a nice relaxing dinner with Bill and then I got to work. I finished my final scenes and went back to the ones I skipped. I still have to finish those scenes in the middle that I just now have had the ideas for pop into my head but I am getting closer and closer to being done. I can see the finish line and it looks great! I was worried that by this point I would be sick of the story and would not want to edit it but I was wrong. I can't wait to go back and tweak the things I need to. I have even started a list of things that have popped into my head that I know need more information. I'm excited to read the finished first draft and edit it into everything I want it to be. That said, here are today's numbers:

Words Written Today: 3,069
Total Words Written: 47,047

I am less than 3,000 words away from"winning" NaNoWriMo and soon I'll have completed the first draft of my novel. I couldn't be more excited and I can't wait until it's ready to be read by others.

Well, I have to be up early to work in the morning but I hope in the next day or two that I can say I broke 50,000 words! Also, keep an eye out for a review of The Muppets Movie because I plan on being at the midnight release (I love me some muppets!) And last but not least, take a look at my ebook Trapped if you feel so inclined (reviews are appreciated). I guess that is all. Have a great night everyone!

Minnie appears to be about 49,999 words away
from "winning" NaNoWriMo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment