Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ebook Release!

I mentioned last night that my ebook was almost ready for purchase. I am proud to say it is now up and available! I'm very excited and I felt a jolt in my heart when I searched my name and found it on Amazon. Take a look:



Also available is Kortnee's ebook, which I had the pleasure of editing. It's an amazing story. 

Both of these stories can be purchased through Amazon and can be read on a Kindle or computer. You can search using our names or follow these links to the stories: (Trapped, Stained Glass Forest)  The awesome cover work for both of these stories was done by Neil Wells. I hope you enjoy them!

Since my word count for my novel has been down the past two days, while I was finishing the work on this project, I am off to work. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment: