Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3- I Have an Awesome Support System!

So ends Day 3 and I have to say, I have the best support system! I have one of my best friends participating in National Novel Writing Month with me and she has been very encouraging! Thanks Kortnee! I hope I am helping you as much as you are helping me! I have a wonderful boyfriend who constantly asks for an update on my word count and makes me hot chocolate to give me a pick-me-up. Thanks babe! I have my super mother who is already asking to read my pages (wait until it's done mom haha). And I have people who have eagerly asked for more information on the event when I mention it and of course I have whoever has been reading all of my posts. So, a big thank you to everyone! Its the end of Day 3 and I feel great!



I started today with a dent already in the words that I should complete for today. The goal for today was to reach 5,000 words, according to the NaNoWriMo's website's projection. I expected to go past this number since I had the day off from work. I didn't expect to go far over but 6,000 but I was on a roll and when I passed 7,000 I rewarded myself with two things: a Bud Light and MORE WRITING!


After a high five from Bill, I continued writing. The goal for tomorrow is 6,666 words. I'm obviously past this but as I mark my spot for tomorrow I am close to Day 5's goal of 8,333. I am now at 8,105 words, that's 30 pages for those who are bad at figuring that out like I am. Technically I wouldn't have to write tomorrow but I will keep writing just in case I have a really off day. I'm proud of myself as I close this day, although I need to post my current number on the NaNoWriMo website, something I need to keep up with. So I have 41,895 words left to reach my goal at the end of the month...it still seems far away but it's getting closer and closer every time I write. I'm off to bed, I will talk to you all tomorrow when I post another update! Have a great night! Thanks again for the support!


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You keep making me work harder to keep up with you and that is awesome! Thanks for doing this with me, woman. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete